Players are the most important people in sport. Playing for a team with sporting supporters, and the team to win, is the most fundamental part of the game. But not winning at any cost, (fair play and respect), for all others in the game is fundamentally important.
1. A player should make every effort to develop his/her own sporting abilities, in terms of skill, technique and stamina
2. Give maximum effort, and set a positive example and avoid all forms of gamesmanship and time wasting. Also not to use inappropriate language.
3. A player should make every effort consistent with fair play, and the laws of the game to help their team win.
4. A player should know and abide by the laws, rules and the sprit of the game and competition rules. Accept success and failure, victory and defeat equally.
5. A player should treat opponents with due respect at all times, irrespective of the result of the game and give due respect to facilities provided by the respective clubs for both home and away grounds.
6. A player should accept the decisions of the Match Official without protest.
7. A player should avoid words or actions, which may mislead the Match Official.
8. A player must at ALL times show due respect towards ALL Match Officials.
9. A player must at all times ensure that his/her attire ia appropriate to the game. i.e. NO specific jewellery,ear rings, necklaces, watches and rings be worn.
10. A player must ensure that his/her footwear is in a safe condition, specifically the STUDS must not be sharp, rough or dangerous.
11. A player is not playing for his/her own club/team but also represents the league, bearing in mind the close proximity of other leagues.12. A player should at all times enjoy the game specifically whilst still on the learning curve.